Minimum CDL Driver Requirements
Join Andrews Logistics team of drivers today. To qualify for one of our trucking positions you must meet a few CDL Driver requirements. if you have no experience with non-tank driving then we will offer training on tank truck responsibilities. Apply today to join our family of CDL Drivers!
- Must be at least 22 years of age
- Must have one year or more Tractor/Trailer Experience.
- Non-Tank Truck drivers welcome to apply: Will train on tank truck responsibilities.
- Tank Truck Endorsement Required for tank truck accounts
- Hazmat Endorsement Preferred.
- Must be able to obtain Hazmat Endorsement if required.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Stable ten year work History
- Be able to pass DOT physical and drug screen
- TWIC card preferred.
- Must be registered with the FMCSA Drug and Alcohol Clearing House
- Must have a clear record with the FMCSA Drug and Alcohol Clearing House
Who We Are
What separates us from the rest of the pack? Our family-centric atmosphere, our professional expertise, and our commitment to our clients and our employees.
We’re a family-owned company in business for 20+ years
We have terminals across the U.S for nationwide reach & service
The safety of our employees & others is top priority
We have the hardware to back up our commitments