A Family-Owned Company with Work Values Around Family
A lot of companies say they understand trucking, and the needs of truck drivers. For us, we choose to listen and provide you and your family what you need to be successful.
Start something new
At Andrews Logistics, our leaders have lived these roles when they started the company from the ground up. We know the importance of good pay and home time. We know the family’s concern for safety while you’re working in our maintenance facilities or on the road. That’s why we hire the best mechanics and truck drivers in the industry, because we invest everything we can to treating our team right.
Our mission is to be the best employer in the tank truck industry. We focus each day on taking the best care of our employees and their families so you can take care of our valued customers.
But, don’t take just our word for it. We invite you to check out the benefits we have to offer, our top-of-the-line equipment and nationwide terminal locations. As you plan to work with us, see how we can serve you and your family, every day.
If this sounds good to you, apply today! We’d love to hear from you.
From pay to training to insurance, we provide a wide range of competitive benefits that will help secure you and your family, while promoting ongoing professional development.
- Weekly Pay with ACH Direct Deposit or optional EFS MasterCard Pay Card.
- Six Paid Holidays.
- Vacation Pay:
- After 1 Year of Employment: 1 Week
- After 2 Years of Employment: 2 Weeks
- After 5 Years of Employment: 3 Weeks
- After 10 Years of Employment: 4 Weeks
- Health Insurance. PPO Program.
- Free Annual Well Checkup
- Health & Wellness program with discounts for non-smokers and healthy behavior.
- Free annual health assessments for all employees to include spouses covered under group health insurance.
- Low cost insurance co-pays.
- Dental Insurance - PPO.
Vision Care Insurance.
- Contributing 401K – 25% for every 1% contribution up the first 4% of employee contribution.
- Optional Voluntary Benefits at Group Rates for employee & spouse: Life, Disability, Critical Care, & Accident.
- Company Paid Life Insurance Policy - $15,000.
- Employee Recognition Programs.
Additional Employee Benefits: Drivers
- Paid Training Program
- Driver Referral Program
- Great pay – our drivers earn above industry average pay
- More home time – most of our drivers are home every weekend plus two weeknights
- Company Paid – TWIC Card, Hazmat Endorsement, Passport, (where needed) DOT Physicals & Uniform Program
- Various Incentive Programs – for safety, compliance & retention
- Prepass & toll transponders – to bypass DOT scales & toll authority booths
- Master Driver Trainer – an opportunity for advancement
Additional Benefits: Independent Contractor
- Company volume purchasing discounts – at target fuel stop locations
- Purchase/Deduction Program – for license plates, bobtail, physical damage & owners occupational injury insurance
- Free Fuel purchase card – with no transaction fees in network
- Substitute Spare Tractor Program – when your tractor is down for extended maintenance or repairs
- Special Pricing – for Maintenance & Repairs in company-owned maintenance facilities
- Assistance with purchase & installation – of pump or air compressor & PTO equipment
- Participation in Various Incentive Programs – for safety, compliance, recruiting & retention
- Free IFTA Filing
Minimum tank truck driver requirements
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Must have 2 years OTR experience
- Clean MVR record
- Pass DOT physical and DOT drug screen
- Exceptional work history (full 10 years work history even if it goes back through school)
- Tank endorsement required
- Must be able to obtain HazMat endorsement
- TWIC card preferred, may apply for original TWIC during training at company expense.
- Exceptional non-tank drivers welcome to apply; we will train.