Office, Driver & Maintenance Technician Benefits
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Driver referral bonus pay
Drivers are the lifeblood of Andrews Logistics, and in return we want to offer real truck driving careers. So if the idea of driving tankers, combined with good pay, more home time and a family-like environment sound good to you, then Andrews Logistics might be the right fit.
In addition, safety is our number one goal, and getting you home safe to your family is our top priority. Not to mention the safety of everyone we share the road with. Our tractors and trailers are always equipped with the latest and greatest safety and accident prevention equipment available to keep every single person in our employee family safe.
- Paid Training Program
- Driver Referral Program
- Great pay – our drivers earn above industry average pay
- More home time – most of our drivers are home every weekend plus two weeknights
- Company Paid – TWIC Card, Hazmat Endorsement, Passport, (where needed) DOT Physicals & Uniform Program
- Various Incentive Programs – for safety, compliance & retention
- Prepass & toll transponders – to bypass DOT scales & toll authority booths
- Master Driver Trainer – an opportunity for advancement
Independent Contractor Benefits
- Company volume purchasing discounts – at target fuel stop locations
- Purchase/Deduction Program – for license plates, bobtail, physical damage & owners occupational injury insurance
- Free Fuel purchase card – with no transaction fees in network
- Substitute Spare Tractor Program – when your tractor is down for extended maintenance or repairs
- Special Pricing – for Maintenance & Repairs in company-owned maintenance facilities
- Assistance with purchase & installation – of pump or air compressor & PTO equipment
- Participation in Various Incentive Programs – for safety, compliance, recruiting & retention
- Free IFTA Filing
We want high-performing professionals who will help us provide the highest level of service in the safest manner possible for our Customers. If this describes you, we invite you to read on to learn more about how we can work together.
Who We Are
What separates us from the rest of the pack? Our family-centric atmosphere, our professional expertise, and our commitment to our clients and our employees.
We’re a family-owned company in business for 20+ years
We have terminals across the U.S for nationwide reach & service
The safety of our employees & others is top priority
We have the hardware to back up our commitments