Bulk Transportation of Liquids and Hazardous Materials
Our business is bulk transportation of liquids and hazardous materials, but our JOB is Safety – for our team members, our clients and the people we meet on the nation’s highways.
We don’t just talk about safety. We plan it, we drive it, we measure it, and we look for ways to improve it every day. Here’s our approach.
Safety begins with our own team members, including these important factors:
• Selection Process – clean driving record and background checks
• Training & Development – every driver receives initial and continuing training
• Certification – Smith System Certified, HazMat & Tanker Endorsements along with TWIC card
• Recognition & Reward – team members receive incentives and recognition for good records
• Empowerment & Advancement – we help drivers advance their career options
We are proud to serve some of the biggest companies and best-known brands in North America. Because our customers are highly selective and process-oriented we are all business in our approach:
• Success Factors – we identify unique needs and how to measure success
• Benchmarks & Timetables – high performance goals and specific timetables to achieve them
• Process Design – we develop efficient processes with flow charts to track each step
• Problem Prevention & Resolution – process designs help identify potential problems and ways to avoid or resolve them
• Customer Service Indices – we keep score to measure your satisfaction with our work
• Statistical Data Analysis – we analyze results to ensure continued high performance
• Timely Performance Reports – data is compiled in real time and evaluated quickly
• Identify Trends, Develop Action Plans – we take quick action to stem negative trends and reinforce positive ones
• On-going Communication – open, honest communication is critical to continuous improvement
• Partnership – you are more than a customer; we are more than a vendor – we are partners in progress
Award Winning Safety Record
Our focus on safety is a matter of record. The National Tank Truck Carriers Association has awarded Andrews Logistics its Outstanding Performance Trophy for achieving the best safety record in bulk transportation of liquids and hazardous materials.
Call Andrews Logistics today at 817-527-2770, or contact us online to put our award-winning drivers to work for you.
Want to join the Andrews Logistics team? Call us, contact us online or fill out an application here.